Welcome to THE GIGGLE BOX PROJECT
Every year there are 10,000 children diagnosed with cancer in this country.
The Giggle Box Project is a non-profit organization joyfully dedicated to promoting physical healing and the emotional well-being of kids in hospitals.
We are in the initial stages of our development, and our current goal is to create and donate Giggleboxes - filled with toys and things to make kids laugh - to hospitalized children in our area.
As we grow, we’ll expand our giving range. Our long-term goal is to be able to donate a Gigglebox to every patient in every hospital in the United States.
Laughter Is the Best Medicine!
2013 TAKE YOUR NOSE TO WORK WEEK SPONSORS
FEATURED ARTICLETED TALK:
Ron Gutman: The hidden power of smiling
EVENTS, NEWS & ARTICLES
ARTICLES & NEWS
- Group provides smiles in time of gloom
May 28, 2011
- The Effect of Laughther on the Human Brain (livestrong.com)
June 30, 2010
- Laughter REALLY is the Best Medicine (BBC) September 13, 2011
- KY3 TV Story about the Giggle Box Project January 18, 2011
- Patch Adams, M.D. honored at Transform 2010 - Mayo Clinic September 14, 2010
- Patch Adams Monologue Speech (Robin Williams, excerpt from 1998 movie © Universal Studios) July 9, 2010
- Barbara Quin - Yahoo! Contributor Network, December 10, 2010